Description

My blog page is a place where I'm serving the Lord through encouraging others.

About Me

My photo
Bullhead City, Arizona, United States
I am a 50 yr young disabled woman with many chronic painful physical afflictions & a illness. I am married to a wonderful man with 2 adult children. I grew up in & out of church. One of my Uncles is a recently retired Pastor . I have been saved since 1996. I love serving the Lord & fellow-shipping with my church family,family/friends! I started this blog because I was inspired and encouraged by a couple of friends blogs and felt the Lord prompting me to start a blog page after our Women's Retreat in August 2009 to use the gift of encouragement he has given me to journal what he is doing in my life and to pass on to others articles that encourage me and help me in my walk with the Lord. My prayer is that you will feel the love of Jesus and that you will be inspired and encouraged by my post. I'm just a servant Girl and a Broken Vessel called to be a Heiress of Light for the Lord. The things I post will be from my heart and things that speak to my heart. Sometimes I will just journal about Life,Family etc. My prayer is that my blog will be a source of encouragement to all my friends, family members and followers. http://heiressoflight.blogspot.com/

My Web Adresses

http://heiressoflight.blogspot.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/HeiressoftheLight

Saturday, October 23, 2010

YOU ARE ENOUGH

This encouraged my Heart today so I am passing it to all of you.


YOU ARE ENOUGH:
I see you sitting there. You’re wondering what do to with yourself aren’t you?
You’re thinking – again – that you’re not enough.
You can’t remember the last time the laundry was caught up or the last time your brain worked at full capacity.
That stain on the couch? The one from the spilled juice? It’s still there.  Those dust bunnies have now had babies.
You aren’t happy with your hair, or your house, and definitely not your attitude.
You know that these things are like this – these areas you’ve “failed” – because you’ve been sacrificing lately.
But it doesn’t make you feel better does it?
You wonder what it all was for. You wonder what you were thinking.
Except.
Don’t you remember? You had to sacrifice right now. This is the season for upheaval, and God’s plans weren’t your plans, but you obeyed and trekked on and it is well.
God loves you so much, you conquering woman, you. You victorious daughter. You princess. You warrior.
And then.
I saw that look in your eye. That spark of recognition. That knowing of God’s grace and precious sovereignty.
You’re reminded that sometimes sacrifices are right – necessary.
That they don’t always look like the sacrifices others make, but they’re yours and they’re good. Yes, hard even.
Especially that.
But
with every victory step you take towards truth, there are those voices. They try to reel you backwards.
They try so hard.
They want you to believe they love you. It’s only for your good, they say. It’s so you can be holy, they say.
They tell you your choices aren’t right. Aren’t up to snuff. Aren’t pleasing.
They bring out the rule book and prove your faults.
And you don’t know what to do with yourself.
But Jesus whispers sweet nothings. He calls you by your real name.
Redeemed.
Sanctified.
Good.
You shake off the lies and dress to the nines in truth and love and know that you
are
enough.
By Arianne, To Think Is To Create

No comments:

Post a Comment

I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR IF YOU ARE ENCOURAGED BY MY BLOG
SO PLEASE POST YOUR COMMENTS.

THE CROWN I WEAR

The Crown that I wear does not tarnish;
It's not made of worldly ores. I don't need to polish and store it in a vault or behind metal doors. The Crown is a gift from my Father whose Son died so that I could be free. What a honor it is just to wear it, For His last thoughts on Earth were of me. The Crown has speacial meaning; It's not about worldly success. It stands for the Love of My Lord and Saviour,Which I wear every day like a Princess.