Description

My blog page is a place where I'm serving the Lord through encouraging others.

About Me

My photo
Bullhead City, Arizona, United States
I am a 50 yr young disabled woman with many chronic painful physical afflictions & a illness. I am married to a wonderful man with 2 adult children. I grew up in & out of church. One of my Uncles is a recently retired Pastor . I have been saved since 1996. I love serving the Lord & fellow-shipping with my church family,family/friends! I started this blog because I was inspired and encouraged by a couple of friends blogs and felt the Lord prompting me to start a blog page after our Women's Retreat in August 2009 to use the gift of encouragement he has given me to journal what he is doing in my life and to pass on to others articles that encourage me and help me in my walk with the Lord. My prayer is that you will feel the love of Jesus and that you will be inspired and encouraged by my post. I'm just a servant Girl and a Broken Vessel called to be a Heiress of Light for the Lord. The things I post will be from my heart and things that speak to my heart. Sometimes I will just journal about Life,Family etc. My prayer is that my blog will be a source of encouragement to all my friends, family members and followers. http://heiressoflight.blogspot.com/

My Web Adresses

http://heiressoflight.blogspot.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/HeiressoftheLight

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Restless

My blog post today is from another blogger(Heather) that  I follow. Heather really encourages my heart, so I wanted to pass this on to encourage all of my readers,friends & family. Praying you are having a blessed day today.<3

Restless
Posted: 08 Nov 2010 09:00 PM PST

It seems that my life is one big “what are you trying to teach me, Lord”. I have fallen on my face so many times that my knees automatically go to that position. I have screamed until I have nothing more to say. I have asked so many questions and cried so many tears… yet I still don’t have all the answers.
I often think on Psalms 13:1 in my darkest times. “How long, O LORD ? Will you forget me forever?
How long will you hide your face from me?”

But then my spirit pushes me to verses 5 & 6 in that chapter: “But I trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation. I will sing to the LORD, for he has been good to me.”
I become restless with the lack of answers, the lack of my desires, the lack of control. I look all around and see people with normal lives, normal families…and I long for that normalcy.
Yet I fail to look at the beautiful wonderful gift that is my life. I fail to see all of the joyous moments that no other family will have because they are not my family, they do not have our “issues” and they are not living our lives. I am taken aback because in my fear and trepidation, I fail to see the bigger picture. The picture that the Lord has painstakingly painted for my life.
I want to be restless for Him. I want to know Him, really deeply know Him. I want to praise Him with a song that is so beautiful to His ears. I want Him to speak, whisper in my very darkness. I want Him to be the keeper of my heart.
I want to rest in Him.
I know that there are those of you out there who feel the same way I do. You are tired, you are broken, you are bruised. You are hiding behind the mask of perfection.
That mask that is supposed to protect you….. it is destroying you.
Take it off and truly rest in Him. I will be the first to tell you that I, in no way, have it all together, in fact I have a lot of unanswered questions about this life. But Strong faith is not built on perfection. It is built on the trials that we face and the questions that we ask. It is formed in the way we choose to face those trials. Those questions draw us into a deeper relationship with our Father.
Circumstances in our lives can make or break our relationship with Christ. There have been many times that I have wanted to throw in the towel and truly give up on it all.. But that gentle voice that is my Saviors calls me back, takes my hand, and leads me on.
He can do that for you too.
In fact, He longs to do that for you.
Won’t you let Him?
By Heather, Especially Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR IF YOU ARE ENCOURAGED BY MY BLOG
SO PLEASE POST YOUR COMMENTS.

THE CROWN I WEAR

The Crown that I wear does not tarnish;
It's not made of worldly ores. I don't need to polish and store it in a vault or behind metal doors. The Crown is a gift from my Father whose Son died so that I could be free. What a honor it is just to wear it, For His last thoughts on Earth were of me. The Crown has speacial meaning; It's not about worldly success. It stands for the Love of My Lord and Saviour,Which I wear every day like a Princess.